In the summertime, from grade school to now in college, I literally stay up 24 hours most nights. Well, im slightly exaggerating. I do sleep for a few hours at a time. But, in the summer, I have really bad cases of insomnia.
Printable View
In the summertime, from grade school to now in college, I literally stay up 24 hours most nights. Well, im slightly exaggerating. I do sleep for a few hours at a time. But, in the summer, I have really bad cases of insomnia.
I only come on here at night for that reason - it's the only place on the internet that I visit that actually has stuff going on at 2 or 3 am! I'm a student and I have a really weird schedule. I have a hard time getting to sleep because I get my second wind around 10 or 11pm. I can be sleepy at 5 or 6 pm then I'm more awake at midnight than I am the rest of the day. So, I'm usually on here until 2 or 3 am. I'm also a bit of a caffeine addict, after a day full of coffee, tea, and cokes I have a hard time calming down and this board helps me relax and get my mind off of school, etc. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I am also like you Laurie. I will get a second wind around 11pm when everything quiets down around here. No interruptions, just me and my computer. I will either listen to music or have Turner Classic Movies on to break up the silence. I do enjoy posting late at night to early morning and seeing "last reply by: pajamarose", going up and down the message board. [img]smile.gif[/img] It does not last long because someone always has to have the last word. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Lea
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
I generally stay up until 1AM. Since my husband is home all the time and he goes to bed early, the late hours give me time alone. I usually sew at night. My second wind comes around 8 PM. I can get a lot accomplished from 8 to midnight. That is if I stay off the phone. My phone starts ringing from out of state calls after 9 PM. I usually wind down with reading the board before I call it a night.